We are happy to announce the official release of Wing Helper 1.7.0!
This version introduces the following new functions and fixes the following issues reported with Wing Helper 1.6.0:
- Registration data dialog updated
- NGC Export: job settings are now also saved into the WHF file
- Improved presentation of the main screen on 4K monitors
- MacOS: the display of values in inch fixed
- MacOS: error with the code signing fixed - Wing Helper is now also working outside of the DMG container
- Display of the latest news about Wing Helper upon start implemented (preparation work for Wing Helper 2.0)
- The rib table is now also showing the height of the ribs
- NGC export: the file name used for the first export was used for all subsequent exports
- The "Help" menu is renamed to "Info"
- Version check completely re-worked (preparation work for Wing Helper 2.0)
As always, 1.7.0 can be downloaded for free from here. If you already have a valid Wing Helper license, you will be able to work with 1.7.0 as if it were an official final release. If you don't own a Wing Helper license yet, you will see the same restrictions with respect to export (DXF, SCAD, PDF, NGC, HOW) as with any officially released version.
Wing Helper e.U.