We are happy to announce the third public beta version of the upcoming Wing Helper 1.5.0! This version introduces the following new functions and fixes the following issues reported with Beta 2:
- Visual improvement when exporting 'standard' shipways with half-ribs
- Fix for floating point precision issues under Windows
- The height of the root rib is now shown in the NGC export dialog
- Improved editability in tables (ribs, spars, combs, sheetings)
- Tool tips can now be turned off
- Linux: improved creation of the distribution package
- Windows: when closing the panel dialog window with the 'X' in the upper right corner, next time the window is opened, it's empty. For that reason, the 'X' is now disabled.
This beta version is valid until February 28th 2019. At latest at that date, it will be replaced by either a new beta version, or by the official version 1.5.0, depending on the findings.
Many thanks to all of you who participated in the Beta program so far!
Wing Helper e.U.