Wing Helper 1.5.0 for Windows (7 or newer)
Please find the results of the virus scan at this location
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
- This software follows the "try before you buy" model. This means that the software itself can be freely downloaded from our web site, but the license key, which must be purchased in order to be able to use the software beyond the trial period of one week from the first start of the application, is tied to one user only. In what follows, when we say "software", we assume the combination of the downloaded software and license key.
- We grant you one license to install and use this software on a single computer. You may create backups to the software but do not circulate/distribute them in public. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall the software and remove all copies from your computer.
- You may install and use the software on another computer, but the software may not be in use on more than one computer at a time unless you purchase additional licenses. You may make back-up copies of the software for archival purposes.
- The software is protected by the international copyright laws, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software code including the license key.
- This software implements a protection scheme, which deactivates the functionality of printing or saving the data in formats suitable for printing if the software is not activated within the foreseen time period. You may not arbitrarily extend the trial period by circumventing this protection.
- We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation. Media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- We have conducted exhaustive testing, also by external testers, to ensure that the software is working on all advertised operating systems. However, we cannot guarantee, that the software will work on your computer. This is especially true if you are using the Linux operating system, which comes in too many different versions as to be able to test them all. Please make use of the "try before you buy" option to ensure the compatiblity with your specific system.
- We have taken reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. The software will not download or install patches, upgrades, or any third party software without getting your permission. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software or access to your data.
- The program is provided AS IS, with NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. Please note, that the purchase process is handled by our partner Fast Spring (http://www.fastspring.com) under the terms and conditions listed on their site. Fast Spring acts as a re-seller for the Wing Helper application. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing misrepresentation on our part.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
- This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.
- This agreement will apply from the date of the installation of the software.