Read-only group with messages from the makers of Wing Helper
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue 29. Sep 2015, 20:08
We are happy to announce the second public beta version of the upcoming Wing Helper 1.4.0! This version fixes the following issues reported with Beta 1:
- Definition of aileron shear webbing improved
- Airfoil loading made more robust (potential bug elliminated)
- Airfoil name can't be left out empty any more
- Compilation under Linux fixed (compatibility for older distributions restored)
- Crash when DXF exporting rib sillhouettes fixed (Windows only)
Please make sure to also read the announcement for the Beta 1
, especially the warning about the nature and potential shortcomings of beta versions. As always, Beta 3 can be downloaded from here
Many thanks to all of you who participated in the Beta program so far!
Wing Helper e.U.