Version 1.3.1 can read the files created with previous official versions. Due to a change in the file format, the older versions of Wing Helper will not be able to read files saved with 1.3.0 (or newer)! For that reason, we strongly suggest that you always store away your existing designs before working on them with a newer version. By doing so, you keep the option to step back to the previous Wing Helper version if you wish to or if a need arises.
1.3.1 is a bug-fix version for Wing Helper 1.3.0, also including a few interesting back-ports from the ongoing 1.4.0 development line. Please make sure to also read the release note for Wing Helper 1.3.0
The most important additions and changes implemented in this version are:
- Bug fix for DXF and PDF output for round and cuboid spars which need to follow the leading edge
- Improved DXF output for rectangular spars
- New option "Real Width" for cuboid, round and rectangle spars (important for strongly angled spars)
- New option "Separate End Height" for rectangular spars
- New option "Flat" for rectangular spars
In case you experience any issues with this version, please let us now. For your convenience, 1.3.0 is still available for download.
We wish you many pleasant hours with Wing Helper!