we are happy to announce the second public beta version of the upcoming Wing Helper 1.3.0! Our Alpha Team already did a great job in making sure that this version is working correctly. In this beta test phase, we are looking forward to finding - with your help - and fixing the last remaining bugs and issues. Please note, that Beta 2 was only an internal version, which was not released.
Please make sure to read the announcement of 1.3.0 Beta 1 first.
The changes introduced with 1.3.0 Beta 3 are:
- HOT: Joiners now also working between outer panels
- Allow building tabs to be positioned +/-150mm from the edge
- Version check under OSX (Mac) improved
- Fix for joiner spars when root / tip twist is used
- "Modify Rib" is now active until explicitely de-activated (i.e. you don't have to say "Modify Rib" for every single rib)
- "Cancel" added to the program exit dialog
- PDF output of the entire wing improved
This beta version is valid until 2017/01/30. At latest at that date, it will be replaced by either a new beta version, or by the official version 1.3.0, depending on the findings.