maybe you will find this images interesting.
Project Vintage replica of the beautiful YU glider Orao II from 50 ties last century.
It is the one on the right from the attached picture.
Big bird had 19 meters wing span. Ideal for GPS competition RC model as well.
Left on the photo is Kosava double seater glider.
Wing plan was vectorised in AutoCad, exported as TIFF and used in WingHelper as immage underlay.
Wing ribs were easilly adapted to eliptical shape of the original wing.
Scale 1 : 3,5 Wingspan about 5,4 meters.
I plan to maximalise the use of Wing Helper great functions such as:
Combs for ribs alignment, Shipways and wing rib beds for wrap free wing assembly and ribs detailing.
Do I need to say how much I enjoy using WH Software?
My CNC hardly keeps up with all the new projects
My FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SekAlx
Want to show us your designs?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Wing in Wing Helper software
- 60248864_440638320072833_8102838133302755328_o.jpg (141.34 KiB) Viewed 26 times
- Scanned 3View plan in AutoCAD > drawing vectors
- 60047000_440638266739505_8754802426394968064_o.jpg (153.27 KiB) Viewed 26 times
- Original glider on the right. Beautiful isn't it?
- 60411374_440639903406008_166288549446942720_n.jpg (16.41 KiB) Viewed 26 times